The effective dry construction
The 0.7mm thick FloatPro plates sit within the FloatPro XPS panels, the UFHPro WRAS approved pipe is then laid within the FloatPro plates as per our design. After the system is pressure tested, a structural wooden or gypsum board and your floor covering can be installed before the system is 'switch on'.
This system can be installed in a serpertine pattern.
As soon as the FloatPro system is installed, it can be used straight away!
Add insulation to your project with a variety of board thicknesses available.
FloatPro Pipe Size:
- 16mm Pipe (Available in PE-RT and MLCP)
FloatPro Pipe Centres:
FloatPro Insulation Details:
- Material: Extruded Polystyrene (XPS)
- Dimensions: 1200 x 600 x 25 | 38 | 50 (Length x Width x Thickness in mm)
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.033 W/mK
- Comprehensive Strength: 400kPa
FloatPro Plate Details:
- Material: Aluminium
- Dimensions: 1000 x 390 x 0.7 (Length x Width x Thickness in mm)
- UFHPro WRAS Approved Pipe | FloatPro Panels | FloatPro Plates