The 'in-joist' underfloor heating system.
With 0.7mm thick plates, the performance of this system is exceptional compared to others on the market that use 0.5 or even 0.3mm plates. The TimberPro plates are screwed to the top of your joists, the 16mm WRAS approved pipe is secured by the TimberPro plates and the your existing or new structural floor is fitted. We also offer 50mm thick XPS insulation that is precut to slot straight into the joist bay.
This system can be installed in a serpertine pattern.
As soon as the TimberPro system is installed, it can be used straight away!
Zero floor height build up on your timber floor.
TimberPro Pipe Size:
- 16mm Pipe (Available in PE-RT & MLCP)
TimberPro Pipe Centres:
TimberPro Insulation Details:
- Material: Extruded Polystyrene (XPS)
- Dimensions: 1200 x 340 | 540 x 50 (Length x Width x Thickness in mm)
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.033 W/mK
- Comprehensive Strength: 400kPa
TimberPro Plate Details:
- Material: Aluminium
- Dimensions: 1000 x 390 x 0.7 (Length x Width x Thickness in mm)
- UFHPro WRAS Approved Pipe | TimberPro Plates | TimberPro XPS - 50mm (OPTIONAL)